Animation Beginning

Hmm been reasonably busy recently its not like me to let myself get busy but without the distraction of T.V i feel a sort of RPG desire to improve myself. After a failed attempt to choose a career i decided to play around with animation and iv found it more enjoyabe, expressive and fun than any other art form iv tried so iv decided i wanna be an animator. As you might have noticed im writing this is past tense so iv already done a fair bit of work four pieces of work i think but i wanted to explain my process maybe to help or more likly to explain why its so bad justify my failings somewhat the expert on that.

The Ball:
After reading "The illusion of life" Disney <3 well the animation section anyway i decided to start with the bouncing ball that was easy did so i moved onto the sac. Gonna upload it as an animation at some point BUT for now it'll just be the image Sorz....