Group Work Final



This is my group work project we got done a while ago it looks great. I did any animation you see from my original play blasts some was changed and animated by someone else to shorten it down. We had a one min max limit and i was sick and sadly unable to do it myself. And i modelled the office and the corridor. All in all it went well. not to blow my own trumpet but i worked very hard on this i seen how other groups were panicing when they had earlier hand ins so i joined them even though mine was later and i did alot of work. Got alot of compliments about my animation so im very happy about that just wish i didnt get sick and could put my animation stamp on the whole subject. Enjoy it, its very funny.

May be slow on posts from now till end of the month as it is exam time and iv got lots to learn but then the holidays will come and i haven't got a job so lots of time for show reel quality work.